About the Festival
When: Saturday 8th December 2018
Times: 2:00pm – 9:30pm
Cost: Tickets start from $75
Ticket Link: https://tickets.oztix.com.au/?Event=91809
Location: Frankston Park – Football Oval (Skybus Stadium)
Corner of Plowman place & Bay Street, Frankston VIC 3199
Conditions of Entry:
- This is strictly an 18+ Event. NO ID, NO ENTRY
- No drinks or liquids of any description are to be brought into the Event space.
- No Alcohol to brought into the Event space.
- No chairs are to be brought into the Event space. Seating & shaded areas will be provided.
- Bags & Backpacks will be checked upon entry by a Security professional.
- Hotter than Hell Festival WILL NOT except tickets from the Viagogo ticket selling platform.
HOTTER THAN HELL RETURNS IN 2019 WITH ITS TOURING CIRCUS OF AUSTRALIAN ROCK LEGENDS: SPIDERBAIT, KILLING HEIDI, BODYJAR + MORE PLUS MAGIC DIRT REUNION
Last year, Hotter Than Hell embarked on its devilish maiden voyage bringing sold-out festivals to punters across the country and reuniting the biggest Aussie rock acts of the 90s and naughties for the first time since the classic era of Livid, Homebake and Big Day Out. Hotter Than Hell 2019 returns in the traditional December/January festival sweet-spot, bringing together Spiderbait, Killing Heidi, Bodyjar, Superheist and more, in a hellish lineup of legends firing up Frankston for the first time.
The festival is also ecstatic to announce the mighty Magic Dirt are to re-form especially for the event for the first time in over a decade, making Hotter Than Hell the must-have ticket of 2019.
“Punters right across Australia voted with their ears this year, with an overwhelming demand for the first Hotter Than Hell” commented festival organisers. “Bringing together iconic Aussie rock and taking it to places that often get overlooked by the touring circuit has proven that Australians want their rock and Hotter Than Hell is committed to be the institution that will keep the fire burning year after year.”
Along with Local Craft Brewer pop-up “Beer Gardens” and a tantalising selection of food trucks, any music lover in Australia will be left with no choice, but to come and revel in everything that makes Frankston Peninsula one of Australia’s most loved destinations.
FRANKSTON’S 2018 LINE UP: Spiderbait, Magic Dirt, Killing Heidi, Bodyjar, Superheist and Rival Fire
- Live music
- Beer, Spirit and Cider gardens
- Food Truck style catering
Hotter than Hell Festival is an accessible event and features:
- Accessible and/or unisex toilet
- Wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking around the city Centre, please view the Frankston City Centre Car Parking Map
- Accessible by Public Transport
TRAIN: Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station.
BUS ROUTE: From Frankston Station, connect with the 772 bus route to Pier Promenade, Frankston.
WALKING: From Frankton Station, 900 m / 13 min walk.
CYCLING: From Frankton Station, 900m / 5 min bike ride.
TAXI RANK: Located on the corner of Davey St & Young St https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-38.1459488,145.1221096,103m/data=!3m1!1e3
*Alternatively, catch a taxi or Uber from the train station (between 900m – 1.6km).
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.hotterthanhelltour.com.au
Facebook – Facebook.com/hotterthanhelltour
Instagram – @hotterthanhelltour
- Ticketing Platform – Oztix https://www.oztix.com.au/
- Oztix 18+ Event T&C’s https://tickets.oztix.com.au/default.aspx?c=Terms
- Oztix Ticketing FAQS https://tickets.oztix.com.au/Default.aspx?c=FAQ
For other activities in the Local area www.visitfrankston.com