Conditions of Entry
A selection of wines, beer, spirits and soft drink will be on sale in the venue. Licensing laws do not allow any alcohol to be brought into the venue and proof of age photo ID will be required to purchase alcoholic beverage. Empty plastic water bottles are permitted and water not cracked. Free tap water will be available at each end of the bars near the BWS Drive In.
A selection of hot & cold food will be on sale in the venue.
Other items NOT PERMITTED in the event
- Illicit substances
- Animals (except registered assistance animals)
- Dangerous or inappropriate goods (e.g. weapons, fireworks)
- All portable seating
- Selfie or Go Pro sticks allowed
- Metal cutlery or knives of any sort
- Glass and aluminium containers includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass. Although bottles of wine will be sold inside the Venue you may not bring any glass object into the Venue
- Liquids other than lotions
- Tables, tents, sun shelters or Umbrellas (even if it’s raining)
- Hot & cold food (exceptions will be made for medical conditions proof may be asked)
- Beanbags, blow-up air chairs or lounges
- Eskies, cooler bags, backpacks or carry bags over 26 litres in size. No shopping trolleys or push carts
- Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited.
- Good quality raincoats and gumboots if it rains
- Thongs and sandals
- Good Vibes and a Smile!
- Professional standard cameras, powerful zoom lenses or multiple lenses in a carry case, SLR cameras, video cameras and camera tripods are restricted unless prior approval has been obtained by the promoter. Discretion as to whether your camera is deemed a professional-standard camera rests with security staff. Point and shoot cameras are permitted. Unauthorized photography may result in images being deleted by security staff
- By entering an Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during the Event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the Promoter without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
Smoking is ONLY permitted in marked designated smoking areas (subject to local authority approval) please see the sitemap for further details. If patrons are caught smoking outside these designated areas in the event ticket holders may be removed tickets will not be refunded.
Security and Management
- It is a condition of entry that searches take place prior to a patron entering the venue.
- Prohibited items that are found during a search, or at any time during the event, will be confiscated. Management and Security accepts no responsibility for confiscated items.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the Venue.
- All patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue. DON’T MISS THE SHOW – Stay In Control. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- In the Event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue staff & security
Other Terms and Conditions
- Pass Outs will permitted
- Access into the event for wheelchairs are at main entry points
- At the time of booking your tickets, you consent to these Conditions of Entry AND Oztix’s terms and conditions of purchase.
- You may be refused entry if your ticket was purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Even if you have proof of purchase, lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Wristbands will be provided at the Event for all ticket holders. Wristbands which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
- The Event will only be abandoned if the Promoter deems the conditions dangerous. Refunds (whole or in part) will only be available at the point of purchase, if an Event is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel an Event will be made as early as possible but may not be made until the morning of the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Event. If the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, the Promoter will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website and SMS so it is advisable to notify Ticketmaster of your details including mobile number. In the case of re-scheduled Events, ticket holder’s unable to attend the re-scheduled Event must apply for a refund within five working days of the re-scheduled Event. Ticket holders of free or complimentary tickets will not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or re-scheduled Event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the support act line-up without prior notification. In the event of a change of the support act line-up change, refunds will not be available.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage or loss to your hearing. The use of earplugs is recommended if long term hearing damage or loss is of concern to you.
- Warning: The Venue is an outdoor venue and whilst all care has been taken to make the Venue safe, the Venue may contain dangerous and uneven surfaces. Patrons should exercise all care and caution when entering or on the Venue premises
Getting To The Event
All Hotter Than Hell Festivals are near or close to some type of public transport. Can’t find what you’re after head to our Facebook page for further details.
QLD Redland Bay Hotel| SAT 27 JAN
Address: 160 Broadwater Terrace Redland Bay, QLD 4165
Taxis: Drop off zone will be in front of the BWS or in the car park
Parking: Venue Parking plus customers can park on grass area next to venue towards Park
Train: Cleveland Station please see Translink for further details on times
Public Bus: There is a Bus Stop outside Redland Bay Hotel please see Translink for further details on times and bus number.
Courtesy Buses: Drop off and pick up zone will be in front of the BWS or in the car park
COURTESY BUS TIMES RUNNING ON THE DAY
- Stop1. Cleveland Station – Stop 2. Crystal Water Shopping Village Victoria Point Shops (Bunker Road bus stops) – Stop 3. Redland Bay Hotel
- Stop1. Mt Cotton Valley Way Shops IGA – Stop 2. Red Edge Shops (30-32 Cyprus St. Redland Bay – Stop 3. Redland Bay Hotel
- Return trips from Redland Bay Hotel